– Additional papers under the same authors: 50% normal rate/papers (max 3 papers)
– The Conference fee does not include accommodation
Payment by Wire Transfer / Bank Draft
Bank Account name (please be exact)/Beneficiary :
Bank Name : PT. Bank Mandiri UNDIP Branch, Semarang
Bank Address : Semarang, Indonesia
SWIFT Code : BMRIIDJA
Bank Account : 8855110011810001 (national participant)
Bank Account : 8860110011810001 (international participant)
Create a User Account
To create a user account, go to the ICTCRED 2018 login page of your event and follow the “Register new” link under “First time here?”. After filling in the required fields of the Web form (marked by asterisk ‘*’), a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you with your account details. Please provide valid name, address, and email address, since these will be used later for sending you relevant information about your submission.
You do not have to create a new user account for each paper you submit. The same user account can be used for multiple submissions and for participant registration.
Login to the ICTCRED 2018
After having obtained a user account, you can log in with your username and password under “Registered Users“. If you have forgotten your password, a new one can be obtained through the “Forgotten your password?” link.
Depending on the phase of the submission, review, and registration process, you will see different options after logging in. If you have already submitted papers, you can always access the list with your submissions and see their status.
For all subsequent operations, you need a user account and will have to log in first.
GUIDELINES FOR PREPARING ABSTRACT PAPER
Fulltext paper of abstract should be prepared using MS Word document according to the following template:
Submit a New Contribution
Select Your Submissions (see image 1) and select the type of contribution you want to submit.
Please enter all required details for your contribution into the submission form (marked by asterisk) and proceed.
If one or more uploads are required for your submission, you have the option to upload these files now. You may also choose to upload the manuscript later. You will also have the possibility to update your submission and upload newer versions until the submission deadline.
Update Contribution Details
Until the submission deadline, you can update your contribution details, upload new versions of the manuscript, or withdraw the contribution. The last uploaded version at the time of submission deadline will be considered for review, unless the contribution is withdrawn (see image 2).
Viewing the Review Results
After the review process has finished you will receive a message from the chairs by e-mail. The review results will be made viewable to the authors. Please log in and go to “Your Submissions” and select “Review Results” for your paper (see image 3). There, you will see the final outcome of the review and the scores as well as the reviewers’ comments (if available).
GUIDELINES FOR PREPARING FULL PAPER
The full paper is following the template from Institute Of Physics (IOP)
Templates and guidelines
When preparing your paper please check that:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Cross Ref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
Upload Camera-Ready Manuscript / Final Version
If your contribution was accepted, you usually get the option to submit a final version of your contribution. Please consider the review results from the experts for that version (see image 3). The final version has to be “camera ready”, i.e. it must use the conference template and follow the submission guidelines otherwise it will not be published in the proceedings.
You will also upload the final version of your contribution. Further details will be provided by the conference chairs.